401 Sunset Ave
Windsor, Ontario N9B 3P4
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Approximation Algorithms
- Simplicity in Algorithms
- Discrete and Computational Geometry
- Enumerative Combinatorics
- Graph Drawing and Visualization
- COMP8570: Computational Geometry and Its Applications, University of Windsor, Winter 2020, Fall 2020, Fall 2021, Fall 2022.
- COMP8100: Literature Review and Survey, University of Windsor, Fall 2021.
- COMP2310: Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science, University of Windsor, Winter 2021, Winter 2022, Winter 2023.
- COMP1000: Key Concepts in Computer Science, University of Windsor, Fall 2019, Winter 2021, Fall 2022.
- CS240: Data Structures and Data Management, University of Waterloo, Spring 2018, Spring 2019.
PhD in Computer Science from Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, 2013-2017.
M.Sc. in Computer Science (Software Engineering) from Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran.
B.Sc. in Software Engineering from Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran.